Church Of Saints Peter And Paul
THE PATRONS OF THE CITY
The church of the Saints, patrons of the city, is of ancient origin and it seems that back in 593 Gregory the Great speaks landing in Saint Paul in the earth of Agropoli area. The old building has been renovated several times over the years and is nothing left of the original ornaments and flooring while preserving the choir, the pulpit and the confessional made of wood. Among the most ancient altars is that of St. Anthony of Padua whereas the one dedicated to the patrons , the saints Peter and Paul dates back to 1742.