Annunciation Chapel

HISTORY FROM 1875

The Cappella dell’Annunziazione belongs together to the tower to “Mainenti Palace” and is open only for special occasions. It was Built around 300 has a circular shape with two entrances: one from the courtyard and one from the street. Inside there is an altar dated back to 1875 and presents painted panel and two niche statues representing the Virgin of the Sacred Mountain and Saint Lucia.

annunciazzione