Cirota Palace

THE MUSEUM

The palace was built in 1892 by Cirota family and used purely as a summer residence. It has changed repeatedly its vocation finally becoming in 2011 the “Civic Palace of Arts”. The palace ground floor houses the archaeological museum devoted mainly to the history of the peoples who inhabited the coasts of the Mediterranean.

palazzo cirota