Church Of Madonna Delle Grazie
AT THE HEART OF THE CITY
The origins of this church are uncertain yet it seems to have been built on the area which housed a Saracen camp and the old city cemetery . It seems that a first construction dates back to 1600 including a small chapel dedicated to “Santa Maria del Pozzo”, due to its proximity to a natural well. In the late 1800 a small marble altar was realized and only in 1954 became a new parish.